Thursday, September 15, 2011

hunter boots 50% off

Hello you lovelies, I just have to share an awesome deal with you today...
I just ordered these puppies for an amazing discount you won't find anywhere else.
This is what happens when the hubs is on the road and I am all by myself with the bean... 


image via gilt groupe


First of all, I am not getting paid to tell you about GILT Groupe. I found a link on someone else's blog and just signed up. 


I actually didn't even think I'd order anytime soon but then they had to offer this amazing discount on those Hunter Boots that I've had an eye on for a while... So I couldn't resist :) 


Here is the link to GILT just in case you would like to get some of these lovelies for yourself. They had a ton of styles and colors but you gotta be fast before they sell out. The sales ends on the 17th. They also offer great discounts on other stuff for your home or kids. 


Also, I am so excited to host an awesome giveaway soon... 


Just a hint: I scored something amazing at Target for you all that is kinda hard to come around these days ;) 


So make sure to check back for that. 


Now get yourself some wellies, you know you want to :)


image via here

1 comment:

I love to hear from you so please comment away.