Wednesday, November 2, 2011

{style files} mustard and gray



I'm wearing: Old Navy Sweater, AE Shirt, Juicy Couture Striped Tank, Seven Jeans, Ankle Boots bought in Germany,  Mango Leather Jacket, Lisa Leonard Bracelet and Michael Kors Watch.


The weather was nice yesterday so we actually got to take these pictures outside :) 
The hubby watched the bubs so that my mom and I could go shop for a while. I got a whole bunch of sippy cups and tiny little utensils and plates at TJ Maxx where I also found some American Crafts Cardstock for $1.99. I couldn't resist that deal. I am a serious craft hoarder, just ask the hubby...

It's so nice to have my mom around to help out and of course to shop with. 
It's funny how in every store I automatically look for baby stuff and cute little clothes. 
I think my little man is the best dressed 5 months old in town ;) 

8 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit!! I'm loving those colors right now too.. the colors of my blog at the moment.

    New follower here from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you gorgeous? Why yes, you are! And this being my very first visit, you seem awfully color coordinated with the whole yellow & gray color scheme not only on your blog, but also in your pictures! :)

    Great outfit, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! i'm your newest follower!

    http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite new color combo's my whole site is in these colors. Great outfit btw...new follower from the hop hope you can come over and say hello

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the mustard color right now too! ;) You look so cute! ;) Popping over from WIWW!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to know that you got that top at AE, I looked at J Crew for one and couldn't find any left. I think it is so cute and looks great paired under your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! I love the color combo. I've been looking for a yellow sweater, maybe I should try old navy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.