Monday, December 5, 2011

baby boy gift ideas



This is Logan's Christmas List. If you have a 6 month old you may steal some of my ideas. I provided links to sites where you can purchase the items. Mostly Amazon, cause I'm an Amazon addict. Free 2 day shipping with Prime rocks ;) 


Logan is getting these Minnetonka Moccasins in size 3. They run pretty big so he has time to grow into them. 

I couldn't resist getting him Sophie. She has my name and she's European. What's not to love, right? ;) 

Logan loves all phones and remotes. We saw this phone at Wal Mart, handed it to him and he was absolutely fascinated with it. We will see how long it will keep him entertained... 


Now that he's crawling around all day long I think these leg warmers may come in handy. No more carpet burn. 


This Anatex bead maze activity cube looks like hours of fun. 

It's never too early to start with some Duplos


How about this recycling truck? Cause he needs to learn this early on ;) 





And then of course anything from Zara will do. Here are some of my faves. Can't wait to go shopping in Germany. 


These were on clearance at 77Kids and I had a $10 coupon. We love the soft knit hat on the right. I bought one in a blue tie dye pattern before he was even born and he wears it all the time. It's super soft and stretchy. He's been wearing it for months. 



And then there is the Bobby Car. A toy that probably every German kid of my generation had. I remember ours was the original red but how about that Bobby Benz SLK??? Bet you daddy would be pretty jealous. And are those cup holders or just the speedometer? 

Or how about a Porsche? Ok I'm done ;)

So that's the list. Any other recommendations? Anything my little man has to have? 


1 comment:

  1. Bobby Car, eindeutig!!!! Und vielleicht was von haba wenn ihr hier seid, oder diesen Musikwürfel von Ravensburger... Aber die Liste ist ja schon lang, also würde ich sagen, da fehlt bloß noch ein Buch :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Swenja

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.