Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{Life} Sunshiny Day



































































Sunglasses {Vintage Versace}, Lipstick {Revlon Coral}, Leather Jacket {Mango}




































Let me introduce you to the love of my life :)

Today we had 60 degree, sunshiny feel good weather and so we went on a nice long stroll and took a load of pictures of this handsome little man. He's the kind of babe you just wanna squeeze all day. He's got a few good cheeks for squeezing too, if you know what I mean.
After the stroll we got some Chinese food for lunch, visited the Great Grandpa and had yummy Sonic Happy Hour slushes for dessert.
A pretty great day overall.

On a different note, I am loving this Revlon Lipstick in Coral so much I wanna put it on everyday. It's super creamy and stays on forever. The bright red is so cheery putting it on is an instant mood lifter.
I bet people think it's maybe a little too much for a stroll with the family but hey, it makes me feel put together and pretty which isn't necessarily an everyday occurrence with an 8 month old.
So mommas go rock that red on your lips!

2 comments:

  1. wow.. your family are adorable! and i am loving your blog.. following with GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie,

    The pictures in this post really caught my eyes. What a happy family!

    Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I hope you'll stop by again soon, perhaps even following if you like my posts! ^_^

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.