Monday, February 6, 2012

{Life} over the weekend





Our weekend was busy but it was a good one. We spent lots of family time together.
My MIL stayed here Friday night into Saturday morning and helped out a ton. We FaceTimed with Daddy. Then Saturday morning, even though the weather was gray, cold and snowy, I bundled up the little man and we picked up the hubs from the airport. Afterwards we went to the South Side Works in the Burgh for the I made it Mine! Handmade market, some shopping (vintage sheets galore for the shop) and a "German" lunch at Hofbräu Haus. Logan got lots of attention from the ladies ;) Saturday night we relaxed on the couch by a cozy fire, with a cupa tea.
Sunday was cleaning and cooking day thanks to a super well behaved babe and we had a few friends and family members over for the Super Bowl. My closet got a little cleaning (it's still bad), I managed to cut my bangs :) and paint my nails. Fresh sheets on the bed. I made chocolate dipped peanut butter pretzels, buffalo chicken dip, bbq sausages and cabbage&noodles. I think I never sat down for a minute that day and we fell into bed with full bellies and were out in a sec.

Today is another beautiful day so we're going to the Zoo.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie, I re-added myself to your blog. Glad that you had a great weekend. Hope you are still following me too. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.