Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{style files} animal prints and denim




{shirt} motherhood maternity, {skirt} h&m,  {belt} old navy, {bracelet} gift, {lips} revlon coral , {leggins} f21

Yep, another outfit post today because yesterday was pretty boooooring overall. We went grocery shopping and to Target. Then I went back to Target because they had diapers on clearance and I left my coupons at home. Exciting, I know.

The little guy went to bed early so we watched Last Man Standing and Kim Kardashian was in it. Really? Then we watched the first hour of that new show The River and then Parenthood. The hubby passed out in the middle of that show...
We lead an exciting life these days ;)

This outfit is a little JCrew-esque don't you think? Check out my awkward hand too, haha.

3 comments:

  1. Combining bold animal print and red lipstick, THEN tone it down with denim is pure genius!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute skirt and combo and you look so pretty.
    Thank you for visiting me. I like your style a lot. Going to check out some of your older posts.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is simply amazing!! two of my favorites combined perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.