Thursday, February 2, 2012

{style files} love lace























{Blazer} Zara, {Shirt} YesStyle, {Black Denim} ONLY, {Shoes} Old Navy, {Lips} Revlon Coral, {Bracelet} Gift























































































Two long naps today for the little guy. TWO!!! One 2.5 hours and one 1.5 hours. This only happens like once every two weeks. Needless to say this momma had a productive day :)
I am trying not to think about whether he will sleep through the night and just be happy I got some me time today :)  Don't you mommas out there love it when you get to feel somewhat balanced in your day?

Oh and how about this lovely lace shirt? It's so romantic with the lace detail and would look totally awesome on a Valentine's date. I don't know if we are getting a date night this year but I sure hope so.
I want to go see that movie The Vow or maybe Man on a ledge???

I am off to find a babysitter...


6 comments:

  1. oh how i love nap time... my little one is napping right now!! cuppa and internet time for me lol! loving your top and booties hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blazer! Thanks so much for showing off your style on Monday Mingle. Can't wait to get to the NYC fashion events next week and report back to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit. LOVE the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! In LOVE with your whole outfit! That top is gorgeous!

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blazer goes really well with that top! That blazer looks to be a staple of the closet! Wish I had one! You should consider linking this up on Friday too (See my other comment on your faux fur with plaid outfit)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute look! Love that blazer!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.