Friday, February 3, 2012

{style files} plaid and faux fur vest





















{shirt} A&F, {faux fur vest} YesStyle, {jeans} True Religion, {shoes} Tamaris, {necklace} NY&Co., {lips} Revlon Coral

I am totally in love with this outfit. It's super comfy but not boring. I love my sweats but this is pretty close on the comfort level. Maybe not the heels.
Look at those heels though - super cute peep toes. These will make for one awkward tan if you wear them in the sun for too long ;) 

On my mommy-do-list today:

  • buy baby food and make my own (again) feels like I just made a batch...
  • change the sheets on the bed (don't ask how long it's been)
  • list some new Etsy goodness here
  • lather myself up in some coconut oil (thank you UPS guy for not delivering to the wrong house again)
  • prepare to make some delicious food for Super Bowl Sunday (Steelers all the way, Giants on Sunday) 

We are going to this tomorrow. Should be fun :) 


12 comments:

  1. Okay, hello model momma!! You are so stylish and beautiful!! Love the outfit:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fur vest with the plaid shirt! You look great!

    http://jugglingchic.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid! Make sure to read the new "rules" for WIWW. Not really rules but I'm asking people comment on at least two posts per post they link now xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Rolled Up Pretty... love your red shirt - looks fabulous with the fur (I'm wearing fur too today!!) Love what you said about getting a tan with the shoes ;)

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your outfit as well. It is like mountain cozy gone sexy. Your heels and beautiful hair create an amazing contrast.

    Visiting from what i wore wednesday...

    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that plaid shirt with the fur vest, SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your cute outfit! plaid+fur=so cute!
    and i am a coconut oil fan myself! i am just beginning to discover the wonders of all things coconut oil! do you cook with it or just use it for body?
    happy wednesday!
    xo
    andee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! I love how you wore pieces together that most would separate into different categories of dress. It's thinking outside the box that made for this great look! I'd love if you came and linked this up at my Drab to Fab party on Friday. We celebrate turning normal clothes into fabulous outfits by using a little creativity or smarts to dress them up. (We also celebrate jazzed up recipes and DIY's). Anyway, I'd love to see you this Friday. Here's a link for all the info you need on the party!
    http://www.amynjesse.com/p/drab-to-fab.html

    Hope to see you :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fur and plaid...such a fun combo! Thanks so much for linking up to Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.