Thursday, March 29, 2012

mama&lo: a few things i like

just a few pretty things from around the internet that i have my eye on for myself and little mister lo. 
i am really loving yellow lately and i guess it shows... 

1. yellow zara blazer with zipper detail 
2. family origins map wall art 
3. zara sweater in my all time favorite color
4. kiwi clock for the nursery
5. saltwater sandals in yellow and maybe matching ones for the babe? 
7. p is for pierogi onesie by garbella is a must have for a pittsburgh babe
8. raglan circle tee by nico nico 
9. polka dot coin purse by cheeky leopard 
10. yellow american eagle skinny jeans


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that raglan tee is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! i need the map wall art! even though i don't have a kiddo, I'm obsessed, so glad you shared the link, going there immediately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love saltwater sandals, they totally remind me of my childhood! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.