Friday, March 9, 2012

wild and wonderful






last week we went on a mini vacation. we cooked lots of yummy food. went out to dinner. watched too many episodes of downton abbey. had playtime outside. went antiquing and just enjoyed being away for a while. the little man had a blast at the playground. doesn't he look like such a little daredevil? his dad tried going down with him but they got stuck... let me tell you, those slides are not made for us adults. so we just stuck to catching him and taking pictures.
i loved that evening sun. just gorgeous. 

have a wonderful weekend 

Pin It


4 comments:

  1. Ohhh my goodness - this is the best series of photos...what a happy little munchkin!

    P.S. I tagged you in a post today!

    http://linenandleaves.blogspot.com/2012/03/chains-sevens-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these photos! He looks so happy! So beautiful and carefree.

    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings, and Other Things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the part about your hubby getting stuck on the slide! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.