Friday, April 27, 2012

life with him





wearing: zara sweater and 77kids pants
sometimes i wish i had the endurance of my 11 months old. he falls down so many times each day and still he gets back up and tries again and again. makes me realize that i can't give up so easily either. currently he is absolutely fascinated by doors. the opening and closing part could probably keep him occupied for hours if there weren't his mama worrying about those tiny little fingers getting stuck or squished. he is also getting closer to walking and it has me all excited and worried at the same time. i've been chasing him around the house since he started crawling at 5 months so at least that won't change. 
i am starting to plan his birthday party for next month. next month? i can't believe it's here already. my baby is turning into a toddler with 7 teeth, still not so much hair and a smile that melts my heart every time. life with him is fantastic in every way.


Pin It


7 comments:

  1. Oh he is so adorable! And I love these pictures :) So sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of the baby! He is so cute! It goes by so fast huh? My baby just turned 2 at the end of March. He is into e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is seriously such a lil cutie! i love how we learn lessons from children as adults! my niece and nephew melt my heart all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sehr süß der Kleine! Und schöne Fotos hast du gemacht. Bin schon gespannt auf die Geburtstagsparty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.