Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{style files} neon color block clutch

sweater: old navy, shirt: f21, jeans: ae, watch: michael kors, clutch: the forge
i totally love the neon trend and color blocking right now, as long as it's not too crazy or 80's looking, that is. i am proud to say i made that clutch myself. it is lined turquoise on the inside as well and hand painted and sewn by yours truly. it's a great size and can hold a ton of stuff or even a small laptop. i don't have the diy ready yet but it's coming. i am thinking about doing a giveaway soon and this may just be the item for it. what do you think? would you love to have this clutch? 

By the way, I made my instagram public last night so come on over and follow me there. I'm @theforgestyle  :) 

Pin It


14 comments:

  1. That clutch is adorable! Love the mix of colors. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater. And the clutch...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the clutch! I made one like that awhile ago but it had no color, I just posted a pin today for painting it just like yours! Love it, can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah! I love the bag! I love that you made it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the strip shirt with the strip on the clutch! I would totally love a clutch like that you're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay that neon clutch is SO dang cute! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That clutch is all kinds of awesome, but I have to say I also love the polk-a-dots and stripes combo!
    Stopping by from WIWW.

    Chris

    www.chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first visit to your blog! YAH! My favorite piece of this outfit was the clutch and then I read that you DIY'd it I was like WHATTTTTT!?!?!? I can't wait to see the tutorial! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  9. you made that?! seriously love it. great job- and yes, giveaway for sure ;)
    new follower!

    andrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that clutch! that clutch! omgosh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, you have the cutest style! Thanks for your sweet comment! I am your newest follower!
    Bridgette
    bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.