Friday, May 25, 2012

instagram fashion round up





sorry for a no post yesterday. the hubby had a couple of off days, the first in a few weeks and we spent the day at a baseball game and then picked up my mama from the airport yesterday.

i thought i'd share some of my outfit shots from instagram today. can you tell i have a thing for stripes and polka dots? and how about that essie tart deco nail polish - the perfect peachy color for me. i wish i had time and most of all a photographer on hand to take more pictures for outfit posts but a lot of the time i don't. these are the instagrams i take everyday so you also get the evidence of the days i spend at home, in sweats, chasing after a toddler and wishing i had time to take a shower. not very glamorous, just keepin' it real folks.

if you want to follow me on instagram, i am @theforgestyle

speaking of that toddler, he is having a birthday this weekend and we are in full on preparation mode over here. i will do a post on his party next week.

until then i'm wishing you all a wonderful weekend :)


Pin It


6 comments:

  1. lovely pics, looking forward to see the b-day post! I hope he enjoys it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. coole Fotos! Viel, viel Spass bei der Party und alles, alles Liebe für Logan zum 1. Geburtstag!!!!!

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Swenja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an Instagram addiction. I'm not sorry.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your clothes! Especially those red pants!
    Happy early bday to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so eine coole Idee. Mehr davon bitte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like great outifts, I hope we'll see some more!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.