Monday, May 14, 2012

style files: summer neon greens


dress: on, cardigan: express, shoes: madeleine stuart (tjmaxx), watch: michael kors, ring: bossy sprockets on etsy 

did you all have a nice mother's day weekend? 
mine was rather uneventful since the hubs worked all day sunday and then went on another road trip. i was left with a really sweet card and my present that had already been delivered and much anticipated during the week. 
so i made my own mother's day breakfast and shared it with the boy who, lucky for me, decided i would make a great mom. and man does he love pancakes and do i love him :) 


Pin It

18 comments:

  1. So pretty! And how is your little one liking the chair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! i love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combo!

    xo
    Melissa

    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Mother's Day! This is such a cute outfit! I really love your ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT A CUTE OUTFIT!!! LOVE IT! And Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the neons on ya Sophie!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    btw, I'm glad I'm not the only one haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that color combo! Neons are one of my favorite trends this season...that, and pastels...the exact opposite. Go figure, right? :)
    Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing brights. Thanks for showing off your style this week on Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors really pop! Out of all the link ups on Monday Mingle, I was drawn to you. Perhaps also because we have the same pose, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous. I just love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty pretty outfit!! really love those colours together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw you on www.thepleatedpoppy.com and thought I would stop by to say hello! I love the bright colors but also that you combined 2 different things that tied in the front! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.